Asian-style Carrots and Zucchini
- 2 tbsp (28 grams) Canola Oil
- 1 tsp (5 grams) Sesame Oil
- 1 2/3 cup (200 grams) Peeled Carrots, cut into 1/4-inch matchsticks
- 1 1/3 cup (160 grams) Zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch matchsticks
- 1 tbsp (6 grams) Fresh Ginger, minced
- 1 clove (3 grams) Garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp (2 grams) Fresh Mint, chopped
- 1 tbsp (3 grams) Fresh Basil, chopped
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tbsp of canola oil and the sesame oil over medium-high heat.
- Add carrots and sauté for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the remaining 1 tbsp of canola oil.
- Add the ginger, garlic, and zucchini.
- Continue cooking for another 2-3 minutes, or until both the zucchini and carrots are tender.
- Add the mint and basil and stir to combine.
MP Recipe Number43685
Analyzed on 09/04/2019 by AP
Nutrition Information for 1/2 Cup
- Calories: 74
- Protein: .8 grams
- Phenylalanine: 37 mg
- Leucine: 62 mg
- Tyrosine: 26 mg